SportsCare Physical Therapy
SportsCare Physical Therapy offers comprehensive outpatient Physical Therapy services to the greater Portland area since 1963. Their team of therapists, assistants and athletic trainers have the expertise and experience to provide optimal care for almost any diagnosis…
Armworks Hand Therapy
Armworks Hand Therapy delivers the highest quality care for elbow, wrist and hand injuries. Certified Hand Therapists to treat the most difficult hand reconstruction, surgical procedures and custom splinting in the field. Also located throughout the greater Portland area.
The health and safety of our patients and employees is our top priority as we monitor the ongoing developments of COVID-19. We appreciate your willingness to adjust with us as we continue to navigate the many unknowns this situation presents.
What we treat
We treat and help patients with many different conditions. We use a multitude of specialized services and techniques to help those
recovering from surgery or those dealing with an acute or chronic injury. Here examples of conditions we treat.
No Prescription or Doctor’s Referral? No Problem…
- Oregon laws provides you with the right to direct access to licensed physical therapists without a physician’s referral or prescription.
- You can get an Immediate consultation with your physical therapist to determine if therapy is needed or if further examination by another healthcare practitioner is warranted.
- You have the freedom to choose a physical therapist as you would an MD, DO, chiropractor, dentist, or other healthcare professional.
Why Choose SportsCare and Armworks…
- Tradition: A rich history of treating our local community for the last 55 years.
- Environment: A friendly, pleasant, upbeat atmosphere in modern, comfortable clinic settings.
- Convenience: Early and late appointment with same day, walk-in patients welcome.
- Progressive: Use of latest rehabilitation techniques and innovative equipment in everyday treatments.
- Individualized: Global, whole-person approach to treating both the injury and all contributing factors.
- Results: Full spectrum of care from injury to function to performance.
- Educational: Patient involvement with knowledge of injury pathology and the physiology of recovery.
- Comprehensive: Professional staff of Physical Therapists and Certified Hand Therapists treating everything from head to toe.
Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy Services
Professional evaluation of muscle, joint and neuromuscular systems
Development of progressive treatment program that meets the patient’s individual needs
One-on-one hands-on appointments with certified specialists
Application of modalities and manual techniques for injury recovery and patient comfort
Appropriate patient education for continued success
What Patients Are Saying … about Sportscare Physical Therapy and Armworks Services from our online reviews
Very knowledgeable. Takes the time to know you personally and tailors a custom plan to meet your needs. Highly recommended! I would refer others, especially friends and family.
They are amazing! They take the time to ask me how I am doing and how I have been since they last saw me. They answer all my questions and are truthful about my progress…
The location is very easy to find and I never had any problems with scheduling. My therapist help me stay focused mentally and physically to work towards getting stronger and stronger …
Joe is a miracle worker – I came in with a lingering issue with my shoulder. He quickly diagnosed it, gave me a PT regime to do at home (instructions with videos on my phone, how easy is that?!?)
Last Friday, my daughter, who plays JV basketball, needed assistance from the Sandy High School staff. Late in the 4th quarter of the JV game she went down with a knee injury. Typically, she is very reserved, brushes off pain, and carries on. However, this time, that was not the case. When she did not pop up right away, I was concerned. I did not get the name of the Athletic Trainer for the school, but he was quick to assist my daughter. I want to say thank you for having such a caring, quick responding, and calming Athletic Trainer. I was internally distraught at the sight of seeing my daughter in so much pain, yet he was able to console her and had her smiling and I believe had her mind elsewhere while he did his exam. The whole process was quick, steady, and efficient. During halftime of the Varsity game, the Athletic Trainer came out and did a follow up with my daughter and provided a wrap and crutches which wasn’t expected but highly appreciated. Just know that you have a great guy working for you.