Joe Fricke and his staff are consummate professionals. Because of their work, I’ve been able to maintain a decent lifestyle the past 10 years as this now 71-year-old body stumbles along. They helped me with a torn ankle ligament 10 years ago that enabled me to walk again, and in recent monoliths have helped an ailing hip back to almost normal. They are thorough, engaging, personable and recognize that healing takes time and patience. They are the very best.
In by dwdmadmin on February 20, 2019
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful