Super friendly staff and Ryan took great care of us. 14-year-old baseball playing son with elbow problems. Within 10 min Ryan diagnosed that the issue was posture, back muscle and front chest muscle issues. Given program to rehabilitate and follow up. Wow, for years we thought it was his elbow and throwing motion, nice to finally speak with an expert. Thanks Ryan!
In by dwdmadmin on February 20, 2019
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful