Having been an athlete all my life, I was very discouraged to discover that I needed knee surgery. If you are like me, losing the ability to move around freely and do all the physical activities you are accustomed to doing is a real blow. Crutches for 6 weeks was true torture. The team at SportsCare Physical Therapy met me where I was at physically, mentally and emotionally. They recognized that I was not trying to simply regain use of my knee, but rather to reach the level of strength and mobility I had pre surgery, and beyond. Each individual that I had the pleasure of working with cared genuinely about my therapy, evidenced by the level of care and concern exhibited each visit. I am particularly grateful to have been treated by Mr. Kevin Eischen. His insight and expertise, combined with an amiable and positive demeanor, provide his patients with an effective and enjoyable recovery experience. The Gresham office of SportsCare Physical Therapy carries my highest recommendation.
In by dwdmadmin on February 20, 2019
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful