I worked with Patrick Clinton and Kylie Crawford several months ago, and they were absolutely amazing. Very professional, attentive, and caring. They helped me so much with my back and my shoulder after some serious injuries. And now I am working with Deborah Thomas and Amy Karla on my left hand after a nerve repair surgery, and things are looking great. I don’t know what I would do without their therapeutic work. They are both absolutely the best. I would recommend these therapists to anyone who needs their help.
Caryl Dumaine Lamont Munson
In by dwdmadmin on February 20, 2019
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful