I recently saw Laura Kolakowski for some help with a mysterious lingering ache from no specific injury. I was very impressed with Laura’s ability to analyze the problem, recommend a physical therapy approach, and work with me until I felt better.
In by dwdmadmin on March 5, 2018
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful