Ethan and the team was wonderful. Professional, knowledgeable, and fun. I felt taken care of throughout my time with them and most importantly, it worked. My injury has healed faster (and likely better) in my few weeks here than it did on its own in the month before I got my act together. Cheers guys and keep up the good work!
In by dwdmadmin on February 20, 2019
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful