This place was recommended to me after a workman’s compensation injury (ankle sprain). Joe and Tony are great and really helped my injury heal quickly and correctly. They left me with some exercises to strengthen my ankle and suggestions to prevent further injury. They are personable and I have no complaints with my experience there!
In by dwdmadmin on February 20, 2019
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful