Dr. Shannon is incredible! He was able to assess my needs very quickly. The exercises provided were spot on for what my back needed. In just a few visits I was seeing noticeable differences and when something wasn’t working, we would change it up.
In by dwdmadmin on March 5, 2018
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful