Joe Shannon is a great physical therapist, he’s super knowledgeable and happy to help you. I have knee pain and I’m a barber by trade. He always has great workouts to strengthen my knee and help me avoid work related injuries.
In by dwdmadmin on March 5, 2018
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful