Working with Joe has been a great experience. He has the right combination of coaching and a compassionate bedside manner to keep you accountable to meet your goals. You can tell that he fully invests himself in each patient.
In by dwdmadmin on March 5, 2018
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful