I’ve been going to Armworks and working with multiple team members twice weekly after having both wrists and elbows operated on in the last 4 months. The entire staff are wonderful – incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, and I’m actually going to be sad when I don’t need to come back. My surgeon is beyond happy with my recovery rate, I honestly can’t recommend Armworks highly enough.
In by dwdm-webdev on November 19, 2019
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful