I highly recommend Armworks Hand Therapy! The entire staff is warm, welcoming and truly cares about your healing and well-being. I worked with Amy for a few months on my golfer’s elbow tendinitis that has become chronic over the past two years. She was a catalyst for its healing through heat and massage, as well as giving me simple daily exercises and tips for at-home care that have proven effective. I’m no longer in pain every day! THANK YOU!
In by dwdm-webdev on November 19, 2019
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful