Staff are friendly, professional, and engaging. They genuinely take an interest in getting to know patients and their injuries, and are incredibly knowledgeable in their field of study. The staff will educate you on your injury and what the exercises do for improving said injury. Front desk staff are welcoming. 10/10 would recommend for injury rehabilitation.
In by dwdm-webdev on November 19, 2019
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful