I had an excellent experience with the whole team including the owner at Armworks for over 2 months helping me recover from a broken bone. My tendons had shortened due to wearing a cast. It was difficult and painful to move my wrist and hand. They were skilled, patient and enjoyable to talk with. Hopefully I will never have an issue again, but if I do I’ll be going to them.
In by dwdm-webdev on November 19, 2019
- Exercise: A Little Goes A Long Way
- Aerial Circus Arts – A Physical Therapists Perspective on Injury and Training
- Ergonomics and Arm Pain: How to arrange your workstation for optimal safety & efficiency
- Smartphone Hand Pain: Advice from a Hand Therapist
- COVID-19 Update: Patients Find Tele-Health Meetings Helpful