At SportsCare and Armworks we believe it is important to continually advance our education and skills so we can provide our patients with the best treatment currently available. Below are some of the courses our staff has recently taken.
They bring new, exciting ideas back to their respected clinics and are now implementing them for your benefit!
- Heather Odell, DPT (Gresham SportsCare) – Pelvic Girdle Puzzle
- Patrick Clinton, DPT (Gresham SportsCare) – Current Concepts in Joint Replacement
- Kristen Campbell, PTA (Gresham SportsCare) – Shoulder: Overuse Injury in Athletes
- Kaitlyn McNamara, PTA (Gresham SportsCare) – Non-Arthritic Hip Pain
- Joe Givens, ATC (Gresham SportsCare, Sandy HS) – Patellar Tendinosis and Graston Technique
- Melanie Serpa, OTR/L, CHT (Gresham Armworks) – Doctors Demystify the Thumb, and Providence Upper Extremity Symposium
- Debbie Thomas, COTA (Gresham Armworks) – Doctors Demystify the Thumb, and Elbow Unhinged
- Max McKinney, DPT (Clackamas Armworks) – Doctors Demystify the Thumb
- Jerry St. Amand, OTR/L, CHT (Beaverton Armworks) – Doctors Demystify the Thumb
- Anne Spiliotis, OTR/L, CHT (NE Portland Armworks) – Innovative Treatments for the Hand, Wrist and Elbow
- Ryan Glover, OTR/L, CHT (Director, Armworks) – Dave Ramsey’s Entreleadership Conference
Comments are closed.